Two Age Group Options
New to the 2020 Summer Program is the “Summer Care” option for children going into 3-year-old preschool (fully potty trained) through Kindergarten!
Summer Care: Children aged 3 year old (by Aug 1st) through Kindergarten
Summer Camp: Children entering 1st – 6th grade in 20-21 school year
St Paul Westlake, through its Christian day school, offers a full-day summer program.
St. Paul Lutheran School joyfully commits itself to a ministry that is determined:
- to encourage growth toward Christian Servanthood,
- to share the unchanging Gospel of salvation in Jesus Christ
- to Care for all people.
Summer Program Staff
Summer Program Staff includes dedicated Christian Teachers who have been certified in CPR and First Aid. Transportation to and from activities (1st-6th age group only) is provided by passenger vans. Contact Laurie Lenz, Summer Camp Coordinator, if you have any questions at email@example.com.
Who Qualifies for the Programs?
All students, St. Paul school children and members of our surrounding community, who meet the age restrictions are welcome to attend!
- Daily Devotions / Bible Study
- Singing / Music Enrichments
- Indoor / Outdoor Physical Activities
- Reading Time
- On-Campus Water Activities
- Social Play
- (1st-6th Grade only)Daily Field Trips to the beach, local parks and playgrounds, Botanical Gardens, Science Center, and Zoo.
- Quiet/Rest Time (3 yr – Kindergarten)