CHURCH HOME | Supported by the Congregation of St. Paul Lutheran Church Westlake, Ohio LCMS
27993 Detroit Ave, Westlake, OH 44145
8:30am - 4:00pm
Monday - Friday
We are still accepting students for the 2018-2019 school year!
Contact Rick Haase (440)835-3051 for details on the registration process or to schedule a tour!
No. In fact, no church affiliation is required. We are a Christian school, and we teach the Christian values and principles found in the Bible.
Here is why you should send your child to a Lutheran elementary school.
Teach from a Christian Worldview
Are Stable, Large, Experienced, Successful
Are Academically Excellent
Are Christ-centered and Mission Minded
Lutheran Schools Make a Difference that Matters *
1) report more frequent experiences with the Lord in their personal lives
2) exhibit a more consistent belief in Jesus
3) profess a greater clarity on the way of salvation by grace through faith in Jesus Christ alone
4) display more Biblical knowledge
5) engage in a fuller devotional life
6) do more witnessing to others about Jesus
7) have a greater awareness of the presence of the Lord in one’s whole life
8) give a higher value to relationships with Christ and other persons
9) show more reasonable respect for authority
10) live out stronger tendencies to be forgiving and personally forthright with other people
11) evidence greater avoidance of over-simplistic views (such as viewing complex social issues as more than mere power struggles)
12) reveal less tendency to be anxious about life and their faith
13) are less swayed by their peers
The research also proved that the more years a person attended a Lutheran school, the more significant the difference became.
* Milo Brekke, How Different Are People Who Attended Lutheran Schools; based on data compiled by Youth Research Center
St. Paul Westlake does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admission policies, scholarship, athletic and other school administered programs.